After a significant amount of time on market, the remarkable 12.29-acre Olu Pua Garden estate on Kauai’s South Shore is going to be sold at auction. Previously listed at $6.5 million, the property will now be sold to the highest bidder with no reserve price. The auction will take place on August 2, 2016 at 5:00pm EDT. The auction website for the property (HERE) hosts all due diligence materials for the property, and highlights the property features as:
- 5 dwellings on 12.29-acre estate | Main house | 2 guest houses | Studio | Caretakers cottage
- 3100 sf main house | 3 bed, 3 bathrooms | Built in 1931 | Renovated in 2013
- Soaring vaulted ceilings | Hand-carved beams | Lava rock fireplace | Japanese craftsmanship
- Chef’s kitchen | Mango wood finishes | Unique porcelain and lava rock countertop | 2 silver farm sinks | Wolf range
- Master sanctuary | Italian plaster walls and ceiling | Original double hung plantation windows
- 2 outdoor dining areas overlooking Japanese gardens | Pool | Equipment barn
- 1000 sf upper guest house | 2 bed, 2 bathrooms | Kitchenette
- 2800 sf lower guest house | 4 bed and 3 bath rooms | 2 living rooms with fireplace | Entry lanai | 2 outdoor seating areas | Tiered lava rock wall overlooking jungle
- Hibiscus garden and fountain | Tropical rainforest | Rainbow eucalyptus | Pond
- Rich history | Iconic Hawaiian architect, C.W. Dickey | Host to WWII dignitaries | Former residence of A&B Kauai Pineapple Company managers
- 8 miles from Poipu, Kauai’s south shore, world-class resorts, golf, shopping, dining, and culture | National Tropical Botanic Garden in Kalaheo | 30-minute drive to Lihue Airport
Below is the official MLS listing for the property.
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 297237 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.